Saturday, January 9, 2010

Missing Stud

I have never been with a stud before. My first gf was transforming into what she called a "boi" and I dumped her (not the only reason). With that said, I'm pretty ignorant and hesitant about the situation.
Lately I've been finding myself say "dayuuuuummmmm" when I would see a stud lol. Idk maybe it's just the hormones...jk. Seriously though, I think I should broaden my options. I've dated nothing but femmes and all they do is stress me out with all their emotional breakdowns when I don't wanna hug them. On that note, I will keep observing because I know something is missing. Maybe it's just the lack of the right woman...maybe.

3 comments:

  1. or u can get sum one that dresses both ways. i dress both ways. and its like you have ur variety. cuz da girls run into when im in my "stud" gear they get to kno me and they b like awww... so girly n things like that but im like wha u think i am. jus don't get dom or a butch get a soft stud sum 1 in touch with both sides!! xoD

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think yu should broaden yur options too yur a lesbian so just go for who yu are attracted to i mean some studs arent all that great either cuz some act way to much like men so =/ jus find a girl that yur into thats all no matter what she looks like if she makes u feel good inside

    ReplyDelete